Many players joined the hype in the release of the new expansion in WoW. As we enter the 3rd week aka the Season 1 of Shadowlands, Season 1 comes with Rated PvP, Mythic Plus and Castle Nathria Raid and many more, let’s get started with all the things you should know.
- As the Darkmoon Faire is open for business for a week, you can acquire heirlooms, spooky toys, battle pats and transmog gear.
- Also for those farming reputation and leveling alts you can take advantage of the 10% experience and reputation buff that will last for an hour.
- You can also have this buff active when turning in a covenant calling quest.
- You can also try if the buff of the Darkmoon Faire works when turning in dungeon quests that you can pick up in Oribos.
- Don’t forget the weekly PvP quest for some honor and anima.
- Always pick up your 2 weekly quests to save souls and farm anima.
- The maximum number renown that you can get on this week is 9.
- Renown 7 will unlock a new row for your first soulbind and will raise the cap for upgrading PvP gear with honor.
- Renown 8 will open a new chapter in your covenant campaign that when you complete will take you to Renown 9.
- Renown 9 will unlock the second soulbind.
- Once the chapter is complete you can upgrade pieces of your covenant armor to your covenant quartermaster.
- Make sure to complete the Jailer event for a chance of gear each week
- Layers 4 to 6 are now available with new challenges and tougher mobs
- Total of 970 Soul Ash to get if you climb up to layer six and complete both cell blocks which will take a minimum of four climbs.
- New difficulties and cell blocks gives additional followers for adventures
- Has a pretty basic setup of mobs and no exploding skeletons
- Lookout for Masworn guard with its massive strike, and the Mawsworn interceptor with its critical shots.
- Coldheart agents which cast fear are the ones you need to look out for.
- This cell block features the dark armament a power that can be found by using a ravenous anima cell on Coldheart mobs that can help you deal with the mobs in the lower floors
The Great Vault
- For this week they should be ready to award credit to your season activities. You can track your progress by going to the vault. This vault allows you to unlock a single piece of gear when you clear or defeat PvP, raids and Mythic dungeons.
- World quest and reputation farming
- Conduit, Legendary farming and anima farming for cosmetics
- Mythic plus season
- PvP Season
- Castle Nathria
Darkmoon Faire: 0:20
Oribos Weeklies: 0:45
The Maw: 2:46
The Great Vault: 5:25
Additional Activities: 5:45