More changes, nerfs and buffs are coming to WoW, as we become closer to Shadowlands, let us share our thoughts on the recent changes on the Warrior class.
- All damage increased by 6%
- Cleaves no longer replaces sweeping strikes
- All damage increased by 10%
- Whirlwind cleave damage reduced by 5%
- Bladestorm buffed by 10%
- Haste can stack up to 4 times
- Dragon roar can now reduce damage to targets
Thoughts on this Change
Arms Warrior Buff
The sweeping strike change is the biggest thing for the arms warrior, making cleave a viable talent. Cleave fills the void of AOE damage for warriors making deep wounds to multiple targets. It also works well with Dreadnaught and Crash the Ramparts solving a lot of problems for this class
Fury Warrior Buff
Bladestorm buff is great making it a competitive talent, and is doing solid damage on single targets in the low target cleave with seven to eight target cleave scenarios making bladestorm a more appealing ability. Also having the 10% damage increased is a big thing for the Fury Warrior making his AOE damage pretty decent. On the other hand, the Whirlwind nerf is pretty balanced since Fury Warrior has the potential to scale out of control on cleave or AOE damage.
- Warriors are better class with the changes applied.
- Overall the changes are good but there quite few more changes need to be made.
- Both specs are better than before, but in terms of damage still the best.
- Fury Warrior is better, though not the best in terms of damage, but flows well and feels good to play
- Arms Warrior feels better with cleave, damage can be considered as mid tier.
0:14 Warrior Buffs
2:50 Thoughts on the Warrior changes
5:05 Final thoughts